We believe that one of the most important things in life is to help people feel good, and nurture their mental and physical health. When people feel good they go on to achieve amazing things.
Our wellbeing activities will give you the chance to connect with others, build your confidence and skills, and enjoy yourself!
We offer all sorts of activities including:
- Forest schools – den building, bushcraft and outdoor cooking
- Mindfullness – to calm your mind and enjoy the beauty around you
- Healthy eating and nutrition – great, tasty food to enhance body and mind
- Digital photography – no experience or equipment required – we provide it all!
- Get fit gaming – as above
- Wildlife walks – to engage with and care for your local countryside
We can also signpost you to a wide range of local community activities and support including:
- Debt, housing or benefits assistance
- Art and creative activities
- Exercise and dance classes
- Outdoor activities – walks, fishing and gardening clubs
- Learning, training, employment or volunteering
- Counselling or talking therapy groups
We can also put you in contact with our specialist partners who can help with things like relationships, addiction or anxiety.
Whatever you need to overcome your barriers and feel good.
Visit our Social prescribing page to find out more.