A lifeline for anyone who is out of work
Positive People and Hopeful Families offer a lifeline to people who are not in work to help build confidence, skills and give a sense of hope for the future.
We’re here to help each and every person to feel good and believe in themselves again. When people feel great, they go on to achieve amazing things.
Moving forward with life
You will have your own personal change coach to help you decide how you want to move forward with life:
This could include:
- Getting involved in your local community
- Learning new skills – from gaining a qualification to learning a new hobby or calming an over-anxious mind.
- Boosting your confidence, health and wellbeing – anything from getting active to healthy eating and meeting new people.
- Advice on returning to work, volunteering and self employment
- Support to learn how to use the internet, a computer or mobile phone to help with lifes daily chores, business or simply to connect with others.
Whatever you want to achieve, we’ll help you find your purpose and future.
Find out more at www.positive-people.org.uk/
Areas of delivery:
(In partnership with 25 local community and voluntary organisations)
Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and West Yorkshire
Positive People and Hopeful Families are funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.