Our service doesn’t just stop once your vacancies are filled.
We want your new employee to reach their full potential, so we provide ongoing support to smooth out any difficulties and ensure your employee progresses in work.
- Ongoing support, information and guidance
- Regular review meetings to ensure any worries are resolved
- Mental health First Aid and neuro-diversity training for your teams
- Advice on reasonable adjustments
- Access to financial support for any specialist equipment or adaptations needed by your employee.
- We can also advise on workplace health and wellbeing for your entire workforce.
Adjustments don’t have to be expensive or time consuming. They can be as simple as providing a mentor, offering flexible working hours, providing information in an alternative format or making changes to office layout.