Want a helping hand to get back into or stay in work?
Working Well Norfolk is here to support you on your journey.
We understand that looking for the right job is not always easy – particularly if you are managing a disability, health condition and have been out of work for a while.
Or you may be struggling in the workplace due to your disability or health condition.
The good news is you’re not alone!
Our dedicated Employment Advisers are here to help you discover career opportunities that match your skills, talents and aspirations.
And we can also help if you are struggling in work and are at risk of losing your job.
Help to find work…
Our support is individually tailored to you. We’ll help you
- Identify your skills – Uncover your strengths to find the right job
- Create a winning CV and prepare for interview – Help to make a great first impression
- Connect with local employers – Meet with businesses who are looking to recruit
- Rebuild your confidence: Boost your self-belief, resilience and wellbeing
- Overcome challenges: Practical assistance to navigate any obstacles in your way
Once you start in work, we’ll help you settle and progress in your new role.
Already in work?
Working Well Norfolk can also help if you’re already in work and are struggling due to your disability or health condition.
We’ll provide in-work support for you and your employer to help you keep your job. For example, through arranging reasonable adjustments, flexible working or training.
Select a form below and start your journey with Working Well Norfolk
Follow this link to fill out our participants form.